We are looking for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon with potential to become a clinical lead for a busy practice in Merseyside.
This clinic has a spacious surgery which is purpose built to industry leading standards, it is fully equipped with operating theatres, pharmacy, digital x-ray, and ultrasound. It is a growing practice which sees a wide range of cases and they are always keen to support candidates in developing their skills and experience in any area of interest.
They would like a Vet with 5-8 years’ experience that has good medical and surgical skills experience. You must be confident with sole charge and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a full-time position working 40 hours a week plus covering weekends on a rota, they may consider less than this for the right candidate.
In return our client is offering:
A competitive salary up to £55,000 (pro rata)
- Relocation package of up to £3,000
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service: plus, annual birthday leave.
- Contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance, and life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Generous CPD
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Childcare vouchers
- Exclusive company discounts