This fab team in Sutton Coldfield are looking for an experienced veterinary surgeon to join them on a full time, permanent basis.
As a minimum, you can expect to receive:
- Competitive salary of up to £55,000 commensurate with experience
- Relocation package of up to £5,000
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service; plus annual birthday leave
- Contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Generous CPD
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- Just 1 in 3 Saturday’s as part of the weekend rota
- No OOH
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Sutton Coldfield is a town 8 miles outside Birmingham and the practice recently underwent an extension to accommodate this fast growing client base. They boast a larger than normal and dedicated colleague area, separate cat and dog wards, dental room, dirty procedures room, theatre and several consult rooms all in a light and airy environment. The surgery also comes fully equipped with endoscopy, dental X-ray, ultrasound and in-house lab.
There is a current clinical team of 3 vets and 8 talented nurses.
They are looking for experienced veterinary surgeons with an orthopaedic interest and experience in emergency surgery, who will be able to help drive the practice forward to the next level. Sole charge will also be required so unfortunately this role is not suitable for graduates.
We think this is a fantastic opportunity in a great practice with a brilliant team. If you would like to find out more, we would love to hear from you.