The current clinical team of 1 Lead and 3 vets and 8 talented nurses.
This practice in Sutton Coldfield was established in 2010 by the current Lead Vet.
They are looking for experienced veterinary surgeons with an orthopaedic interest and experience in emergency surgery, who will be able to help drive the practice forward to the next level. Sole charge will also be required so unfortunately this role is not suitable for graduates.
The practice is based just 8 miles outside of Birmingham city centre and recently underwent an extension to accommodate the fast growing client base. They boast a larger than normal and dedicated staff area, separate cat and dog wards, dental room, dirty procedures room, theatre and several consult rooms all in a light and airy environment. The surgery also comes fully equipped with endoscopy, dental X-ray, ultrasound and in-house lab.
This is a full time position.
Salary & Benefits:
As a minimum, you can expect to receive:
• Competitive salary of up to £45,000 commensurate with experience
• Generous relocation package including 1 months accommodation if applicable
• Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service; plus annual birthday leave
• Contributory pension scheme, private medical insurance and life assurance 4 x annual salary
• Generous CPD
• Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
• Just 1 in 3 Saturday’s as part of the weekend rota
• No OOH
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards