An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to support a Scunthorpe based practice.
As a registered MRCVS, the successfull candidate will have already have gained experience in small animal practice. Competency in clinical examination and routine surgery is needed. Good communication skills and the desire to share knowledge and skills.
This is a full-time position, but flexible working and part-time applicants will be considered. No on call is required for this role.
- Basic salary up to £50,000 per annum.
- Accommodation allowance £5,400 per annum.
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance per annum.
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave per annum
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum.
- 4 day week plus 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekend.
- Pension scheme.
- Paid sabbatical after five years’ service.
- Annual pay reviews.
- We reward colleagues with additional paid leave for exceptional attendance.
- Colleague Purchase scheme.
- Enhanced maternity pay: 13 weeks full pay, 13 weeks half pay followed by 13 remaining weeks at statutory pay. Enhanced paternity: 2 weeks full pay.
- Shared parental and adoption pay.
- A range of discounts on your shopping, entertainment and family days out.