This busy Hospital based in Richmond, Greater London are seeking a Veterinary Surgeon to join them.
This lively hospital will provide the successful candidate with scope to learn and develop via a wide range of cases and a supportive team. You should have at least 1 year of UK veterinary experience and should be confident working in a hospital environment.
The suitable candidate will be a driven, dynamic, ambitious individual with exceptional communication skills and the ability to thrive in a busy hospital environment. Although surrounded by experienced vets who are happy to help develop your skills, the successful candidate will be expected to be confident in all aspects of routine surgery, first opinion consulting and the management of basic hospital cases, including some emergency work.
The varied caseload ranges from routine first option to referral orthopaedic and soft tissue surgical caseload and inpatient care, with a hospital caseload fed from several surrounding practices.
The role allows for a good work life balance by working 4 days a week as part of an 8 vet team . You will also be part of a 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekend rota.
Salary & Benefits:
- A very competitive package of up to £55,000 per annum (depending on experience), which includes accommodation allowance and a vehicle or vehicle allowance.
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave per annum or pro rata and in-house CPD training.
- 5 weeks annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid.
- Fantastic career progression.
You must be a Veterinary Surgeon who is registered with the RCVS.