This brand new practice in Reading is an independent family-owned practice. They believe in care. The highest level of care for their team in turn leads to the highest level of quality care for all patients and clients. This is the recipe to success. The founding principles of Quality, Integrity, Passion, and Growth are lived every day by every team member.
The role is full-time, working four days per week plus a Saturday morning rota. There are no out-of-hours duties and holidays are generous. Supporting the Clinical Director, this role is ideal for someone with a minimum of three years experience who may be looking for a pathway to progress further. As a rapidly growing practice group, there will undoubtedly be opportunities ahead. Building a new practice is both exciting and rewarding giving pride in accomplishments.
Their principles guide everything they do.
- Quality – Quality care for our clients and their pets as well as quality relationships with partners and their team.
- Integrity – Ethical and honest behaviour is their promise.
- Passion – Enthusiasm and positivity are the foundations of everything they do.
- Growth – Growth enables personal development and also continuous investment in their practice.
If you genuinely believe in these principles, have great communication skills and a great smile then we would love to hear from you.
- Maximum 40 hour week, no OOH
- 5 days paid CPD leave
- Generous CPD budget
- Competitive salary
- Bonus schemes
- Free Wellness Plans
- Family and Friends discount
- Five weeks holiday
- Birthday holiday
- Paid Charity/Community day
- VDS cover
- Social events
- Overseas conference opportunities
- Plus Much Much More!
Easy access on edge of Reading. Modern retail premises with spacious parking