A well established, friendly Middlesborough Veterinary practice is looking to welcome a new Veterinary Surgeon. This position will suit a new graduate or experienced Veterinary Surgeon.
The dedicated, caring team is made up of 3 Vets, 5 Nurses working to schedule 3, all fully supported by 5 Client Care Advisors. They work hard to establish solid bonds with colleagues, clients and their pets, continually striving to provide a consistent caring service.
There is the added attraction of no OOH and no Sundays, this position can be flexed around what is important to the individual, working patterns are moldable, be it around childcare, study, certificate time or wellbeing. Working 1 in 4 Saturday morning 9-12.30pm is part of the working rota.
In addition to a competitive salary;
• Excellent career development opportunities & support, both clinical & non clinical
• No OOH or Sundays
• Paid Birthday leave
• Contributory pension scheme
• Private Medical insurance
• Income protection and death in service benefit
• Generous CPD allowance included funded certificates
• Sponsorship for overseas candidates
• Relocation package if needed
• Coaching, mentoring & wellbeing support
• Paid professional memberships- RCVS, VDS, etc.
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards