Veterinary Surgeon is required to join a friendly dynamic team in Greater London.
This is a part-time role working a 3-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends however we can also consider full-time hours (4 days a week).
The hours are 9am-7pm with an hour lunch break each day – 30 hour week on average including weekend hours. Salary £60,000-£65,000 FTE for a 5 year+ experienced Veterinary Surgeon.
- Salary FTE up to £65,000 per annum, dependent on experience
- - CPD allowance of £1042 per annum with 2 CPD leave
- - RCVS, VDS and BVA membership fees paid
- - 3-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends
- - 5 weeks annual leave, equivalent to 15 days plus bank holidays
- - Improved Maternity and Paternity leave
- - Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- - Company discounts and reward scheme
- - Paid sabbatical after every five years’ service (pro-rata)
- - 100% attendance scheme and ‘Peternity’ leave