We are looking for a new veterinary surgeon to join this team in West Byfleet on a part time basis - ideally 2-3 days a week. They are open to suggestions.
This is a genuinely wonderful place to work. Here are the things that make it a fantastic clinic to be a part of:
1) The team. A brilliant Head RVN with lots of experience, who leads a team of extremely able and supportive nurses.
2) The clients. Surrey is home to some really lovely people, who are incredibly dedicated to their pets and are friendly, appreciative and collaborative when discussing their beloved pets.
3) The facilities. A great-quality x-ray machine, specialist dental radiography, ultrasound, well-equipped theatre, in-house lab and two spacious consulting rooms.
4) Easy access to other specialties. If a case gets more complex, they hardly ever need to refer externally because of the impressive network of certificate holders within the company - not to mention availability of CT and MRI, radioactive iodine treatment, specialist exotics surgeons and pioneering orthopaedic surgery.
5) Work-life balance. No matter how busy they get (and they are kept occupied with a good caseload!) they make sure they all get the rest and breaks they need, and make sure to have fun too!
6) Learning opportunities. They will actively support and encourage the development of your clinical skills and knowledge, whether that be through CPD courses or embarking on a certificate.
7) Location. Surrey is beautiful, and West Byfleet station is just round the corner from the clinic - and takes you directly into London Waterloo. They benefit from their own generously sized car park and have lots of local amenities close by for a good range of coffee and lunch options.