A new and exciting opportunity at a North East Practice surgery for an experienced Veterinary Surgeon to join a friendly team on a part time basis has arisen
They are a thriving and experienced practice with high clinical standards.
This is a part time role with some weekends dependent on the rota. There aren't any OOH requirements.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate experienced veterinary surgeon, a team player who enjoys working cases up to a high level and provide a high standard of both patient and customer care.
- A friendly working environment with a supportive team
- All the equipment of a first opinion modern practice including digital x-ray, ultrasound, multiparameter, blood pressure machine
- An enthusiastic team and encouragement to work up all cases to a high level with support from colleagues when needed
- Flexible rota with plenty of days off to allow a healthy work-life balance
- CPD supported and encouraged
- Support from our award winning Graduate Programme
- Membership fees paid for
- Holiday entitlement, pension, health care
- Exclusive Company discounts