The successful candidate will be working with the Lead Vet and fantastic nursing team made up of a Head Nurse and two Patient Care Assistants.
This role could suit a medic or a surgical bias and the practice has plenty of potential to develop. It is a busy clinic with 60-70% patients being cats.
Working to a 4-day week with 1:3 half or 1:6 full weekends (39.37 hrs)
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years’ UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience and be confident in their recommendations, competent in spays and castrates.
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- - Vehicle or £2500 allowance
- - 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- - £1500 CPD allowance with 3-days CPD leave
- - RCVS, VDS and BVA membership fees paid
- - Improved Maternity & Paternity Pay
- - Paid sabbatical after every five years’ service
- - Exclusive discounts and reward scheme
- - Access to Employee Assistance Programme
- - 100% Attendance Scheme and ‘Peternity’ Leave