Full-Time Veterinary Surgeon
This family run, independent veterinary practice is looking for a full time Veterinary Surgeon – filled with a dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic and friendly team of vets, nurses and receptionists, who pride themselves in providing consistently high veterinary care standards for their clients and their pets. They work as a close-knit team, where they appreciate everyone for their professional expertise and their contribution to the practice's progress.
About this Role
The role requires a minimum of 2 years of clinical experience working in small animal practice in the UK. Consultations and surgeries are shared alongside another vet, with a flexible rota, Monday to Saturday and no OOH. Limited inpatient cover with accommodation available following a 1:2 week rota.
They are looking for vets who:
• Can develop long-lasting relationships with clients
• Enjoys being part of a team
• Are confident in their leadership capabilities
• Have excellent client communication skills and can convey core veterinary concepts to customers in an easily understandable and professional manner
• Enjoys continually learning and sharing their knowledge/understanding with others.
• Generous Salaries up to £67k depending on experience with bonus incentive scheme
• 36 days Annual Leave including Bank Holidays
• Pension scheme
• Life Assurance
• Health & Travel Cover
• Accommodation may be available for inpatient cover