This practice based in a beautiful Lincolnshire village, 3 miles out of Lincoln require a Veterinary Surgeon to come and join their practice.
This ideal candidate should be a motivated individual who possesses excellent communication skills and a passion for patient and client care.
This role is 39 hours a week over 4 days and 1:3 Saturdays.
- Very competitive package of up to £55,000 per annum
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days CPD leave, and in-house CPD training
- They encourage clinical development and certificates can be funded
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical leave after each 5 years of service
Skills & Experience:
You must be a Veterinary Surgeon who is registered with the RCVS.