A West Yorkshire practice is looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join their thriving team.
The role is ideally full-time, 40 hrs/week (although part time would be considered for the right candidate). Full-time would be 4 weekdays (with a fixed day off) and a Saturday rota of 1 in 3. The ideal candidate should have good general surgical and consulting skills.
A special interest in medicine would be fantastic.
An enthusiasm for learning and the passion and drive that we all do to provide excellent client and patient care by working cases up to gold standard.
• A supportive working environment with a lovely, friendly team - you’d be joining 3 vets, 3 RVNs, 1 SVN, a VCA, 4 receptionists and our practice manager
• Ability to work to gold standard utilising the in-house digital X-ray, IM3 dental X-ray, ultrasound, laboratory, surgical suite, separate dog/cat/isolation wards
• Excellent clinical support and career development, certificates supported and encouraged.
• Close links with a nearby Small Animal Hospital.
• Good work-life balance
• Competitive salary
• Generous CPD, £1500 per annum
• Paid memberships – RCVS, BSAVA, BVA, VDS
• Company pension scheme, income protection and life insurance cover
• 5 weeks holiday and birthday off