The practice is looking for a positive, enthusiastic and passionate Veterinary Surgeon to come and join our wonderful team of vets, nurses and support staff.
They have a supportive, experienced team with certificate holders in surgery and ophthalmology and four other vets currently studying for certificates. The practice has a brand-new ultrasound, digital x-ray, dental x-ray, endoscopy, tonometry, slit lamp, multi parameter units for both theatres and full in-house lab
The practice is looking for:
- A full or part time veterinary surgeon. There is flexibility with the hours.
- Someone confident with all routine first opinion work, however, there would always be support available for those needing support in some areas.
- Positive team player.
- Organised and structured
- Good ability to manage time well.
- Passionate and the willingness to provide excellent patient and client care.
- Ideally for a full time position a 4-day week (9am-7pm with an hour's lunch) and a set day off each week but flexibility to discuss other options.