Surgery Information / Job Description
We are looking for a Veterinary Surgeon to join this friendly team in Edinburgh. If you are looking for a better work/life balance and hours to suit you, we could have the role for you. they are open to discussing any work pattern, including full time (40 hours), part time or even just weekend work!
The Practice is based just outside Edinburgh City and see a varied small animal caseload. This bright, air-conditioned surgery is purpose built to industry leading standards and has state of the art equipment.
You will be working with a fun and supportive team of 2 vets, 3 RVN’s and 2 receptionists that have created a family feel and enjoy socialising together (when they can!)
They have built a great reputation locally and you should be keen to build a solid and trusting relationship with clients and provide excellent customer service. You will be a dynamic and proactive Vet with solid medical and surgical skills and able to embrace all aspects of the Veterinary Surgeon role. You will be required to work occasional sole charge, and should be confident with this.
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- One hour paid lunch break blocked off in diary
- 30 minutes break for catch up time
- No out of hours
- Finish at 7pm with overtime very rare
- Evidence based medicine practiced and encouraged
- Colleague welfare top priority
- Time off for birthday and holiday allowance increases with service
- Vet led team with well managed diary
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards.
They also have a generous CPD allowance and are keen to help you progress in your career with funding towards a certificate.