An exciting opportunity to join a friendly, dedicated and supportive team in East Yorkshire.
General duties will include: consulting and associated skills (listening, empathising, summarising) routine surgery, lifting and moving animals, handling drugs and chemotherapeutic agents, possible shared on-call duties, team leadership and team management, telephone advice, data entry, fee charging and dispute resolution.
This role is full-time, working up to 4 days per week plus 1 in 3 Saturdays or 1 in 6 full weekends.
You must be a Veterinary Surgeon, registered with the RCVS.
The ideal candidate will need to be a qualified MRCVS, already have good experience gained in small animal practice, be competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of a wider team.
- Negotiable salary package up to £55,000, depending on experience, which includes a CPD allowance of £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave per annum.
- Accommodation Allowance.
- Vehicle allowance or company vehicle.
- RCVS, VDS, BVA fees paid.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Certificate opportunities paid for.
- 4 weeks sabbatical for every 5-year service.
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance programme.
- Employee discounts & rewards.
- Long service awards.