This East Northamptonshire Veterinary Practice are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Veterinary Surgeon who is confident with routine surgical, medical cases and occasional sole charge.
The practice will supply a broad client base and a varied caseload of dogs, cats, rabbits and small furries. They have an excellent range of facilities onsite including: Digital X-ray, ultrasound, tonopen and in-house Idexx lab machines.
Your role will consist of:
• Full time hours equate to 40 hours per week
• 20 minute consults
• 1 in 3 weekend rota with weekdays off in lieu
• No out of hours or on call responsibility
This fun, social, tea break loving team is eager to add a like-minded vet!
You will be joining a happy and passionate team with interests including animal behaviour and orthopaedics
The team consists of 2 vets, 2 RVNs, 3 student nurses and 4 veterinary care assistants. They love working as a team, learning new things, mentoring each other and offering first class care to all their patients.
Salary and benefits:
• Competitive salary depending on experience
• Guaranteed annual pay review
• Enhanced annual leave – 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays and your birthday off
• CPD allowance starting at £1000 and Certificates encouraged and supported
• Contributory pension scheme
• Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, BVA)
• Exclusive company discounts and rewards