This Droitwich based practice is looking for a down to earth, friendly veterinary surgeon to join their likeminded team. We know that ‘flexibility’ can be a bit of a buzz word but if that’s what you’re looking for they can offer you that, and more!
With a genuine emphasis on flexibility and wellbeing, they hope they can then attract a vet that like us, is able to put pets and people first and thrives when working as part of a great team in the local community.
Rotas, holiday and pay all reflect the great work life balance available. Ideally this role is going to be covering 2 to 3 days a week and Saturday morning’s only from 8am-1.30pm. They believe everyone’s perfect work life balance is slightly different so will fit in with your needs.
The practice is only 4 years old so you would have the opportunity to influence a growing practice.
It goes without saying that they have all the necessary kit to do your job and do it well, as well as the clinical freedom that you’d expect but they are also grateful to have a very supportive and understanding client base that continues to grow and who respect them. They pride themselves on their practice putting animal welfare 1st, treating all patients like their own.
In all you do, you’ll enjoy the support of an exceptional team including a highly experienced and hugely committed Practice Manager, and an established and a dedicated & talented nursing and client care team.
- Flexible hours
- Supportive and friendly working environment (Andy was a finalist in PetPlan Practice Manager of the year and has recently completed his Mental Health First Aid training)
- Competitive salary up to £65,000 fte, dependent on experience
- Dedicated CPD allowance and time towards your development
- Paid memberships including BVA and VDS
- Up to 6.6 weeks annual leave
- Service based holiday entitlement increases
- Death in Service scheme
- Private Healthcare
- Rewards hub – various discounts including retail and hospitality