||A Cumbrian practice is looking for an enthusiastic and caring Small Animal Vet to join their amazing team!
The successful veterinary surgeon would need to share their desire to develop and maintain a broad range of clinical and surgical skills within the practice.
The usual diagnostic aids are available (digital x-ray, both standard and dental units, ultrasound, video-endoscope, in-house clinical biochemistry)
The ideal candidate would be an experienced small animal vet, be a team player and the ability to act on their own judgement when needed.
• The rota will be worked on a 1:4 basis, allowing a great work-life balance.
• The Vets are supported by five RVNs together with an animal care assistant and student Veterinary Nurses.
• Some OOH work, but being a small practice, this is not onerous. They work a set rota with consistent days, duty nights, and a long weekend every month, however all staff are flexible about swapping days off when needed.
• Salary will be dependent on experience and upon hours worked FTE £36,000 - £50,000 (we can accommodate a working week between 20 and 35 hours), with five weeks paid leave (plus bank holidays)
• RCVS fees and one Veterinary subscription paid for.
• Cycle to Work scheme.
• Healthshield Policy.