A small animal practice in Carlisle is looking to recruit an experienced small animal Vet.
They are looking for a compassionate, caring Vet who is a good communicator.
• The rota will be worked on a 1:4 basis, allowing a great work-life balance and giving you plenty of time to enjoy the nearby Lake District, which is just 35 minutes away.
• Vets are supported by five RVNs together with an animal care assistant and student Veterinary Nurses.
• Some OOH work, but being a small practice, this is not onerous.
• Salary will be dependent on experience and upon hours worked FTE £36,000 - £50,000 (we can accommodate a working week between 20 and 35 hours), with five weeks paid leave (plus bank holidays)
• RCVS fees and one Veterinary subscription paid for.
• Cycle to Work scheme.
• Healthshield Policy.