This is a small family-run Veterinary Practice based in Crewe, seeking a talented vet to join the team on a permanent full or part time basis.
They are offering:
- Competitive salary up to £50k per year FTE
- Generous CPD including funding towards Certificates
- Enhanced annual leave of 28 days including bank holidays rising to 33 days including bank holidays after 2 years’ service; plus annual birthday leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Possibly relocation package available
- Life assurance 4 x annual salary
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVA, VDS)
- No OOH
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
This RCVS accredited practice is a member of the ISFM, working closely with charities such as Dogs Trust and Cats Protection.
The practice is conveniently located within easy reach of various amenities and great transport links to Cheshire and Chester.
You’ll be joining a supportive and friendly team with access to a large and varied caseload. Working with us you’ll have use of fully equipped in-house blood analysers and laboratory, digital Xray machine, ultrasound unit, separate cat and dog wards, isolation unit and dental equipment.
They're looking for a vet who will fit in well with the current team and who will also work well with valued clients, delivering consults with confidence.
Ideally you will also have experience of sole charge but if this is not the case, they can offer the support and flexibility needed until you are ready to take the next step.
They would encourage candidates looking for flexibility with their hours to get in touch as although they would prefer full time hours, we are happy to consider part time hours for the right candidate.