We are looking for an inspiring Clinical Director to deliver gold standard care to loyal clients and their pets in this Warrington based practice.
With all the latest equipment, including a digital x-ray, ultrasound, in-house laboratory and much more. Their facilities are well-suited to vets with advanced surgical interest and they have a varied and interesting caseload. Plus, they support certificates, managerial and leadership development. All Clinical Directors have a wider role as part of the group’s leadership team where input in activities and company direction is encouraged.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in leading a team
- 10+ years qualified (desirable)
- Be highly skilled and knowledgeable in all areas of veterinary medicine and procedures
- Be passionate about delivering top quality veterinary care
- Be confident in coaching and guiding colleagues
- Be keen to be in a management position in a fast-paced clinic.
Along with free lunch every Friday, you will receive:
- Salary dependent on experience from £55k upwards
- 33 days holiday per year including 8 bank holidays
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period)
- Income protection
- Private medical insurance
- Staff discount
- £1,500 CPD allowance per annum / 5 days off
- VDS fees covered
- RCVS membership
This practice offers a great work/life balance and a chance to work within a professional & up to date clinic alongside a friendly team of Vets, Nurses, VCA’s and Receptionists.
Veterinary Surgeons are rostered into a 4 day working week plus 1:4 weekends. This averages out to 37 hours p/w over a 4 week period.