An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Veterinary Surgeon to join this fantastic team in Chester-Le-Street. They are seeking an experienced veterinary surgeon to join this friendly and passionate team.
The Centre is a well-equipped clinic building a stones’ throw from the town centre. It boasts dedicated wards, a large waiting room and a dedicated euthanasia room.
Modern equipment includes digital x-ray, dental x-ray, endoscopy, ultrasound, physiotherapy laser, and in house haematology and biochemistry machines.
There is a dedicated and passionate team of Vets, Nurses and Receptionist offering an exceptional service to a strong client base.
As qualified MRCVS, you will already have good experience gained in small animal practice. You will be competent in clinical examination and surgery, and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team. Sharing values of being trustworthy, caring and progressive, you will have all the softer skills essential to working effectively, building trusting relationships with your colleagues, harnessing a one team culture. You will also display good communication skills and the desire to share your knowledge and skills by being an outstanding, positive example to others.
Salary & Benefits:
- They offer a very competitive package of up to £50,000 per annum to include:
- 5 weeks' annual leave
- 4 weeks' paid sabbatical (after each 5 years of service)
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Pay
- £1,500 CPD Allowance plus 3 days CPD leave (FTE)
- RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid
- Vehicle allowance or Company Vehicle
- Accommodation allowance
- Access to Wellbeing support and EAP programme
- Access to wide range of discounts for days out, high street and holidays.
- 100% attendance bonus schemes
- 1 day 'Pet'ernity Leave
They also offer relocation allowances should you move more than 40 miles from your current home address.
They can also support Certificates of Sponsorship for a Tier 2 (General) Visa if you meet the criteria and are eligible to register as a veterinary surgeon with the RCVS upon arrival in the UK.
Skills & Experience:
You must be a veterinary surgeon who is registered with the RCVS with 3+ years experience in small animal practice.