A Veterinary Surgeon with at least six months’ UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience to join a growing, modern and supportive Cambridgeshire practice.
The role will be supporting several practices within the Cambridgeshire area with access to state-of-the-art technologies such as ultrasound, a digital x-ray system, endoscopy.
Career progression, including post-graduate study and partnership.
Package up to £50,669 dependent on experience, to include:
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation allowance £7,800 per annum
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance
- £1,500 CPD allowance with 3 days’ CPD leave and in-house CPD training
- VDS, RCVS and BVA fees paid
- 4 day working week plus 1 in 3 Saturdays
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holiday