Due to continued growth, a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced veterinary surgeon to join our modern, vibrant, independent and family owned practice.
The candidate: we are looking for a driven and ambitious veterinary surgeon to work alongside and complement our existing dynamic team of experienced veterinary surgeons and nurses as we continue to develop our multidisciplinary service.
During the day, we provide routine veterinary care to the highest clinical standards. By night, our sister service provides emergency, hospitalisation and out of ours care to both our patients and neighbouring subscriber practices from within our hospital.
The candidate needs to be passionate about providing a high level of care for our patients. In addition, the candidate needs to be able to efficiently investigate cases to a high standard and have a medical mind-set, as well as being surgically competent. Good communication and personal skills are essential and the candidate will be encouraged to maintain continuity with clients and see cases through to conclusion.
- Become part of a multi-vet team, with diverse skill sets and interest
- Comprehensive facilities and equipment inclusive of ultrasound, dental radiography, digital radiography, dedicated theatre as well as a separate cat and dog ward
- 4 day working week with one day off (3 day week after working a weekend at the hospital)
- 1 in 8 full weekends (days only) and 1 in 8 Saturdays at the hospital.
- Salary subject to experience and relevant certification
- 22 days' holiday (5 weeks + 2 days)
- CPD allowance £1500
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- Support for a Certificate if required and training agreements considered
- RCVS/VDS and BSAVA membership
This is an exciting opportunity where the candidate will work within excellent surroundings, supported by a family-style team in a thriving practice. We invite you to join our family and be part of something special.