We are seeking a dynamic and experienced vet to join this practice based in Birkenhead.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' UK small animal practice (or UK equivalent) experience. You must have a client-oriented approach and excellent communication skills, work to a very high standard both medically and surgically and have the drive and ambition to help develop this practice further.
You will be confident working sole charge with the ability to make sound clinical judgement, however you will have the support of many other practices in the region. In return they will provide an excellent career progression and work life balance, fantastic packages and the chance to be involved in cases using state-of-the-art technology. They provide all of this whilst you continue to develop your career and get the most job satisfaction. You will have the chance to make this practice the true heart of the community, not just in location but also in spirit!
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary including accommodation/vehicle allowance up to £55,000 dependent on experience for 4 day week
- Small Animal practice with a varied caseload - potential for significant surgical and medical cases depending on clinical interests.
- Laparoscopic surgery, Orthopaedic surgical cases.
- Work alongside our other experienced Vets - support with cases and case discussions encouraged
- Have a passion for delivering outstanding care to your patients, as well as a first-class service to your clients with a focus on case continuity.
- Experienced nursing team and Practice Manager.
- The role is full time working 39 hours per week over 4 days
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays
- CPD allowance of £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave
- VDS, RCVS, BVA fees paid
- The practice is equipped with the latest facilities, as well as our in-house services
- Access to diploma level imaging and inhouse surgical referral for more complex cases