A 24 hour Hospital in the Nottingham is looking for a day time Veterinary Surgeon to join them.
The team is led by the two Branch Partners and includes certificate holders in surgery and cardiology, plus vets studying for medicine, surgery, ECC and ophthalmology.
This role is full time working 4 days per week plus 1 in 3 Saturdays or 1 in 6 full weekends, and the on-call rota is shared out equally. Part-time applications will also be considered.
- Salary package up to £60,000, depending on experience, which includes a CPD allowance of £1,500 plus 3 days CPD leave per annum.
- RCVS, VDS, BVA fees paid.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Certificate opportunities paid for by us.
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum.
- 4 weeks sabbatical for every 5-year service.
- 24 hour access to wellbeing and employee assistance programme.
- Long service awards.
As qualified MRCVS, the successful candidate will already have good experience gained in small animal practice, competent in clinical examination and surgery and confident working sole charge or as part of the wider team.