A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join a growing group of practices currently modernising their buildings.
The successful candidate will have the desire to deliver outstanding client and patient care and enjoy working in a supportive working environment. You’ll have a friendly and positive attitude and want to progress and expand your knowledge and skills further.
- Salary - £21,330 - £24,565.
- CPD allowance plus 2 days paid leave.
- Access to in-house CPD.
- RCVS and VDS fees paid.
- 25 days pro rata paid annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Ongoing training and fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Company benefits
- Eye care and childcare vouchers available.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- Employee recognition.
- Peternity leave - a day off to introduce your new puppy or kitten into your home.
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance.