Would you like to work in a stunning, architect designed and comprehensively equipped hospital style facility located in a leafy, affluent district with a village feel in West London?
We require a confident surgeon, preferably a certificate holder, to join the owner (RCVS AVP SAS) in continuing to push the practice forward. Our client is looking for a knowledgeable, ambitious, enthusiastic, gregarious and polished veterinary colleague to join their team, share the work-load and develop the client and patient base further. The ideal candidate is capable of a wide variety of surgeries but still enjoys all types of clinical work, confident in diagnostics, medical case management and patient care: someone who has already developed a reputation in prior clinics for reliability, expertise and good outcomes. We want someone driven to show they can succeed and help make the practice even better.
In return for your hard work they offer an excellent salary with a future career progression to equity and ownership.
- Two dedicated theatres, dog and cat wards, three consults, large central patient hub.
- Rigid endoscopy, bronchoscope, gastroscope, digital display.
- Anaesthetic patient monitors including two capnographs.
- Extensive surgical instrumentation including AO kits, Hall drill, electrosurgery and vessel sealing.
- DR digital radiography.
- Two ultrasound units.
- Comprehensive in house lab diagnostics.