Full Time Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon – Cheshire
First opinion four-day working week and weekend rota.
This practice is currently looking for an experienced Vet.There will be sole charge as part of the role, so some experience is needed. Practice has 24-hour clinic so there will be some late evening (5pm-11pm) and weekend work on a rota basis.
The successful candidate would benefit from the full range of knowledge, expertise, and equipment we have throughout the group, including advanced diagnostic imaging (CT scanner), doppler echocardiography and flexible/rigid endoscopes.
Benefits of working for us:
• Workplace pension
• RCVS, BSAVA, BVRA fees paid
• CPD - encouraged and funded
• Employee funded private medical cover (discounted)
• Enhanced parental leave
• Buy Sell Holiday
• VDS cover for clinical team
• Cycle to work scheme
• Pet discount
• Flexible work applications
• Staff parties
• Internal employee appreciation awards
• Long service awards
• More than 4 weeks holiday entitlement plus bank holidays (minimum levels to be increased)
An average 4-day week with weekends compensated with time in lieu.
Competitive salary to be discussed at interview. Typical range £40-45k dependent on experience (3+yr qualified).