A friendly and well equiped Abergavenny Veterinary practice requires a small animal veterinary surgeon.
Full time or part time considered. One year plus experience preferred.
With 13 vets and 4 well equipped, RCVS accredited sites this job will provide a varied and interesting case load.
The role will be based at our main Abergavenny site, though some branch work will be required to help cover colleague’s absence.
Monday to Friday overnight on-call rota for in-patients only, with an RVN on-site. All OOH emergencies covered by an external provider.
- 4-day week
- 08.45 start. Last appointment at 18.15
- 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 24/7 access to Healthshield, our Employee Assistance Programme
- RCVS + VDS membership and one other professional subscription paid
- £1500 / 5 days CPD allowance pa. Certificate funding is also available and encouraged. We strongly believe in and are enthused by mentoring and clinically coaching our colleagues.
Accommodation is available to help with relocation if required.