A York practice is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly and experienced team. They could accommodate either full time or part time on a permanent basis depending upon circumstances. They may even be able to accommodate a temporary role. The nurses work one in six weekends, 9-5 Saturdays and 10-4 Sundays, with no out of hours.
The successful candidate will have good experience of the veterinary nursing role, excellent customer service and communication skills, can be an effective team player, have a systematic approach when making decisions and are able to carry out the role effectively with planning and organisation.
The practice offers;
· Competitive salary DOE, to be discussed at interview
· CPD allowance and support
· Contributory pension scheme
· Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, etc)
· Exclusive company discounts and rewards