A friendly and thriving South Tyneside practice is looking for a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team.
This is a full time role, up to 40 hours per week, with 1 in 3 Saturdays and no Out of Hours..
The ideal candidate will need enthusiasm for clinics, surgical nursing and inpatient care, and have good rapport with clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownerships or tasks and responsibilities
· Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
· Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
· Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
· Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
· Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
· Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
The practice can offer:
· Excellent career development opportunities
· No OOH
· Contributory pension scheme
· Competitive salary based on experience
· Generous CPD allowance and support provided
· Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc.)
· Uniform provided
· Exclusive company discounts and rewards