Registered Veterinary Nurse - Skipton
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual, to thrive in this busy well-equipped small animal practice. You must have great communication skills, and a passion for promoting preventative healthcare.
You will enjoy fitting in with the friendly team, and working with Nurses, vets and receptionists to provide an exceptional standard of care for pet owner and pet alike.
Previous experience within a busy small animal practice is not essential but desirable. You will be required to work 35 hours per week on a shift pattern plus 4 weekends (days only) and 4 Saturday mornings.
What you’ll get in return:
· You will receive an attractive salary.
· A comprehensive pension scheme.
· 6 weeks annual leave including Bank holidays
· Paid professional fees.
· A funded and supported CPD package.
· A range of other employment benefits such as childcare vouchers, healthcare benefits and cycle to work schemes.