An exciting opportunity to join a friendly and well established practice in the Boston area. The ideal candidate should have a desire to deliver outstanding client and patient care and enjoy working in a supportive working environment and have a friendly and positive attitude and want to progress and expand your knowledge and skills further.
- Salary - £12,798 - £14739 (based on a 3 day week)
- CPD allowance plus 2 days paid leave.
- Access to a large amount of in-house CPD.
- RCVS and VDS fees paid.
- 25 days pro rata paid annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Ongoing training and fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Hapibenefits - Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available.
- Eye care and childcare vouchers available.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- Employee recognition.
- Peternity leave - a day off to introduce your new puppy or kitten into your home.
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance.
The role is within the rota system covering the following shifts which cover the practices opening hours of 8am-7.30pm.
The candidate must be a registered Veterinary Nurse with the RCVS.