There is an exciting opportunity to join a thriving well established practice in the Nottingham area. The ideal candidate wiil need to deliver exceptional care by going beyond consulting to listen and empathising, putting patients and clients first, always.
This is a full-time, fixed-term contract working 40 hours a week.
- Salary - £21,330 - 24,565 PA.
- CPD allowance plus 2 days paid leave.
- Access to a large amount of in-house CPD.
- RCVS and VDS fees paid.
- 25 days pro rata paid annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Ongoing training and fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Hapibenefits - Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available.
- Eye care and childcare vouchers available.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- Employee recognition.
- Peternity leave - a day off to introduce your new puppy or kitten into your home.
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance.