Our client requires a qualified Veterinary Nurse to deliver exceptional care to clients and their pets within their Nottingham practice.
Who are they:
A high quality veterinary healthcare provider, offering a full range of affordable small animal veterinary services to clients. They offer a range of clinical services from preventative healthcare through to complex medical, surgical and orthopaedic procedures. With superb, spacious, purpose-built surroundings with operating theatres, multiple consulting rooms, digital x-ray and an up-to-date Idexx in-house laboratory.
You will be supported to develop your skills and will have the opportunity to progress as we are a growing, thriving company with lots of new opportunities.
Who they need:
- An enthusiastic veterinary nurse who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients.
- A key participant in the running of their dynamic and forward thinking clinic in Nottingham supporting the rest of the nursing team.
- Someone who is keen to continually improve their professional knowledge and experience and are an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment.
- You will need to be qualified and registered to apply.
What they offer:
- Salary up to £24,000 per annum (dependent on experience);
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays;
- RCVS fees covered;
- £300 CPD allowance/ 3 days;
- 5% pension contribution (after probation period);
- Cycle Scheme;
- Free lunch Fridays.
Your standard working hours will be an average of 40 hours per week, including a minimum of 1 in 4 weekends.