We are very excited to be working with this Veterinary practice based in Mitcham, Greater London, helping them to find a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join one of the highest performing centres within this Corporation. They have a fantastic team with a great team culture. They are leading the way in gold standard care, the nursing team take on schedule 3 procedures and have bene a strong factor in the success of the centre.
Who they are looking for:
• An enthusiastic veterinary nurse who is passionate about the provision of high quality service to patients and clients.
• A key participant in the running of our dynamic and forward thinking clinic in Surrey supporting the rest of the nursing team.
• Someone who is keen to continually improve their professional knowledge and experience and are an excellent communicator, understanding that educating pet owners about their pets’ welfare is just as important as providing high quality treatment.
• You will need to be qualified and registered to apply.
What they are offering:
• Salary up to £24,000 per annum (dependent on experience);
• 28 days annual leave including bank holidays;
• RCVS fees covered;
• £300 CPD allowance/ 3 days;
• 5% pension contribution (after probation period);
• Cycle Scheme;
• Free lunch Fridays
Standard working hours will be an average of 40 hours per week, including a minimum of 1 in 4 weekends.