An exciting opportunity has arisen for an RVN to join our clients team of excellent nurses at their hospital in London. The hospital offers a varied caseload of routine procedures, emergency and critical care, and specialist work with an ophthalmologist, orthopaedic and soft tissue surgeon, dentist, dermatologist and physiotherapist.
The practice value their nurses and want to see their careers develop. Training and support are provided: CPD is funded and encouraged. An interest in Clinical Coaching and nurse clinics is also welcome.
The hospital has digital x-ray, ultrasound, endoscopy, comprehensive in-house blood analysers, and multi-parameter including capnography and blood pressure monitoring, used as standard. They are also offering laparoscopic spays. They are an RCVS Accredited Hospital and hold an ISFM Gold Award for Cat Friendly Clinics.
The position is full time and 40 hrs per week. The rota involves 1 in 7 weekends and one additional 1:7 Sunday, there are no nights or on-call. The hospital is an interesting and rewarding place to work. You will be able to fully utilise your nursing skills working with a supportive and friendly team.
The salary range is £23,000-£32,000 depending on experience. In addition, they offer paid CPD- with 2 full or 3 -part days CPD allowance.
Their industry leading benefit package includes:
- Paid BVNA, VDS and RCVS fees.
- Fully funded CPD and certificates supported.
- Simply Health which provides cashback/refunds on many routine medical costs such as dental care, physiotherapy, optician, chiropractic fees, and more.
- 24hr Employee Assistance Programme.
- Generous shopping/leisure discounts (never pay full price in all the major shops and cinemas again!).
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Up to £3000 relocations cost.
- Great colleague pet discount scheme.
- Colleague Introduction incentive of £2500.
- Increasing holiday allowance with length of service.