A Lincolnshire Veterinary practice is looking for a dedicated and driven Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team.
This is a full time permanent position, covering 40 hours per week however part time can be discussed. Hours will be part of a weekend rota, covering 1:4 weekends.
The role includes working solo or as part of a team. The successful candidate will need a friendly and positive attitude and want to progress and expand their knowledge and skills further. This position provides the opportunity to develop nursing clinics and use initiative to promote new ideas.
The practice has a good caseload both medical and surgical.
- Salary - £21,330 - 24,565 as a full time position.
- CPD allowance plus 2 days paid leave.
- Access to a large amount of in-house CPD.
- RCVS and VDS fees paid.
- 25 days pro rata paid annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Ongoing training and fantastic career progression opportunities.
- Benefits - Exclusive retail, days out and holiday discounts available.
- Eye care and childcare vouchers available.
- Enhanced maternity/paternity pay.
- Employee recognition.
- Peternity leave
- Additional paid leave for exceptional attendance