We are looking for a forward thinking, driven and enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse to join this practice in a pretty market town within the Isle of Ely region of Cambridgeshire. The ideal candidate will be excited to join the team in a busy and growing small animal practice, helping to deliver a high standard of nursing care to all patients and exceptional service to clients.
Who they are looking for:
- An enthusiastic Registered Veterinary Nurse who is passionate about delivering high standards of nursing care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the practice.
- Someone clinically confident eager to encourage and develop the student nurses.
- Someone who is keen to continue their own development in any chosen field
- Flexible approach to working hours to enable delivery of a high standard of nursing care to patients.
- Hold an appropriate nursing qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS.
What they offer:
- Salary of £18,500 - £25,000 dependant on experience
- 5.6 weeks annual holiday including bank holidays
- £600 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications
- No out of hours work
- RCVS fees covered
- Health shield cash plan
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
Your standard working hours will full time and an average of up to 45 hours per week including participation in a weekend and bank holiday rota. This is a full time and permanent position although part time requests will be considered.