A 2-site practice in beautiful East Yorkshire is looking is looking for an RVN who has a passion for high clinical standards and exceptional customer care. The growing practice is RCVS accredited to General Practice standard for Small Animal, Farm, and Equine and an ISFM Silver accredited cat friendly practice. The nursing team is currently dedicated to small animal nursing so no experience in large animal would be necessary, although the opportunity to assist on the large animal side may be available if desired.
The successful candidate will be dedicated to developing higher quality of first opinion pet care, whilst gaining the opportunity for internal career progression.
The role is based on a 37.5-hour week, working 7.5 hour shifts between the hours of 8 am and 7 pm Monday – Friday. Weekends are worked on a 1:7 rota, 8 am to 4 pm Saturday and 9 am to 4 pm Sunday with a day off in lieu and overtime paid for the Sunday. No OOH
- Generous salary depending on experience
- 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- RCVS and VDS fees paid
- 1 additional membership of your choice paid
- Funded and supported CPD including up to certificate level
- Enhanced sick, Maternity, Paternity and Adoption pay
- Discounted Vet bills and products
- Cycle to work scheme and much more!