They are looking for a friendly, versatile and organised RVN with a genuine passion for the role. Excellent communication skills are essential, as well as confidence in all areas of general nursing and a keen interest in nurse clinics. Previous experience would be beneficial but not essential, new graduates are encouraged to apply as support can be offered.
Hours & Salary:
They have full or part time hours available for the right candidate, with 1 in 3 full weekends (Saturday 9am - 6pm, Sunday 10am - 4pm)
Salary is dependent on experience but will be in the region of £20,000-£25,000.
In return for your dedication and hard work, they can offer you:
- Friendly supportive working environment
- CPD allowance and support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, etc.)
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards