This practice based outer Edinburgh, currently have an opportunity for an additional Registered Veterinary Nurse to join this friendly, committed and supportive practice. The role is to cover 4 other practices.
They are a small first opinion 2 vet, 2 RVN practice. The job is for 40 hours per week and 1 in 3 Saturday mornings, 8.30-12.30. There is no OOH. Varied duties including ward and theatre nursing, laboratory work (practices have up to date in- house diagnostic equipment), nurse clinics and reception duties.
Driving Licence Essential.
They offer a competitive benefits package, in addition to salary and allowances.
These are non-contractual and include:
- Competitive annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Generous continuing professional development (CPD) allowance
- Corporate discounts on goods and services
- Staff discount
- Membership subscriptions funded
- Life cover
- Income protection
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension
- Bike to work scheme