We are working on behalf of a lovely independent small animal practice in Bedfordshire located on the edge of the beautiful Dunstable Downs to recruit a Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their team.
They are a professional, friendly, well equipped, small animal veterinary practice where compassion, patient care and doing the right thing always comes first. They have an experienced veterinary team, and practice to a gold standard in terms of treatment and care. Their vets regularly attend courses so they are clinically and surgically up to date in new treatment options.
Because they are a single site, independent practice where case continuity is very much at the heart of what they try to do, they are able to form genuine bonds with their patients and clients.
- 40 hour week
- Newly qualified Veterinary Nurses welcome.
- A positive, proactive, compassionate, and enthusiastic attitude required.
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service with good communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently using your own initiative.
- Must be fluent in English both verbally and written.
- Full-time position with great work/life balance.
- Nursing skills fully utilised and ideas encouraged.
- Working in a friendly, well equipped, independent practice with a fun working environment.
- No OOH’s, Bank Holidays or Sundays.
- CPD funded