A Registered Veterinary Nurse is required to join a busy and well equipped practice in Central London.
The role includes aspects of Clinical Coaching, using knowledge and skills to help train and support the nurses of the future.
The successful RVN will be joining a very friendly team made up of three vets, and another registered nurse.
- Salary of £22,288 - £26,295 per annum, depending on experience
- -£2000 London weighting allowance
- -£300 CPD allowance with 2 days CPD leave
- -RCVS, VDS and BVNA membership fees
- -25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- -Hours are 40 per week with 1:6 weekend shifts and fair share of bank holiday cover with time back in lieu
- -Minimal on-call duties to support our dedicated night team, if required
- -Exclusive company discounts and rewards scheme
- -Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- -Additional benefits, including 100% attendance scheme and ‘paternity’ leave