This RCVS accredited Vets4Pets surgery based in Bradford are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse to join their friendly team. The Practice is located close to a great selection of local amenities, bus routes and train links.
This is a part time vacancy of 25 - 30 hours per week, with a 1 in 3 Saturday's on a rota basis and No OOH!
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownerships or tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
You will share enthusiasm for clinics, surgical nursing and inpatient care, and have good rapport with clients. Liking people is as important as liking animals for this team. They are looking for someone diligent, with good attention to detail, who is naturally empathetic and loves being part of a team who work together to become more than the sum of their parts.
In return of your dedication and high quality work, they can offer:
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Flexible working hours and no OOH
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid memberships (RCVS, VDS, etc) and Uniform
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards