A Registered Veterinary Nurse is required to join a busy thriving and encouraging Veterinary team in Central London.
As an experienced Registered Veterinary Nurse, there will be an expectation to act as a Clinical Coach, using your knowledge and skills to help train and support nurses of the future.
An excellent package is available for the successful candidate.
- -Salary of £22,288 - £26,295 per annum, depending on experience
- -£2000 London weighting allowance
- -£300 CPD allowance with 2 days CPD leave
- -RCVS, VDS and BVNA membership fees
- -25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- -Hours are 40 per week with 1:6 weekend shifts and fair share of bank holiday cover with time back in lieu
- -Minimal on-call duties to support our dedicated night team, if required
- -Exclusive company discounts and rewards scheme
- -Access to the Employee Assistance Programme
- -Additional benefits, including 100% attendance scheme and ‘paternity’ leave