Skip to Navigation
Post a Job
Sign in /
27 July 2022
Part time Veterinary Surgeon - Milton Keynes
Buckinghamshire, South East
An Essex based veterinary practice is expanding and looking for an extra part time vet to join our friendly team. A busy practice that has a varied caseload, the role is initially for 2 days/week although there may be the possibility for a little more if desired.
There is no weekend or out of hours work with this role!
Skills required are;
· An enthusiastic veterinary surgeon who is passionate about delivering high standards of care to patients and driving exceptional client care throughout the practice.
· A friendly person who wants to be part of a team and help others flourish in their roles
· Someone with good organisational skills and the ability to manage your workload, communicating effectively with your team to enable smooth running of the day
· Someone who is keen to continually improve their own professional knowledge and experience
· Someone who holds an appropriate qualification and be currently registered with the RCVS
· A generous salary (full time equivalent salary band of £33000 - £50000)
· 6.6 weeks annual holiday plus bank holidays and the ability to buy and sell leave if desired
· £1750 CPD allowance with more funding available for relevant qualifications and one week’s allowance for attending CPD events (pro rata)
· RCVS fees one other professional membership covered
· Health shield cash plan
· Company pension
· Cycle to work scheme
· Paid sick leave and an expanding range of flexible benefits
We are looking for someone to join us for 2 days per week. There is some degree of flexibility over which days these are and there may be the possibility of a third day if desired. There is no weekend or out of hours work with this role.
Apply for this Job...
Know someone who'll be perfect for this?
Get in Touch with Us
Return to list